We are ready to welcome you again on the 14th of May and we can reassure you that our hotel and team will be ready to extend a warm welcome for you to fully relax and enjoy our beautiful island.
With current global events in mind we’ve updated our booking policies to give you extra peace of mind when making a direct booking with us. For questions related to an upcoming reservation, please contact the hotel directly at +30 22830 31163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. Thus, we have used the last few months to closely monitor World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements to ensure that our hotels continue to provide a safe environment. In this respect please take a minute to read the below list of measures we are taking at Living Theros Luxury Suites.
– In order to ensure proper ventilation of all our room between check in and check out, the time of Check out has been altered to 11 am, while Check in time changed to 4 pm
– Non-contact temperature checks are done regularly for all our staff
– All surfaces and high-touch points are being sanitized frequently
– Sanitizer Dispensers are available throughout our property and we also offer upon request protection masks, and single-use gloves
– Contactless Services have been introduced for those who prefer no physical or material contact
– According to official Government notice we are in direct communication with Health Services
– Thoroughly cleaned as per industry leading sanitizing protocols
– AC Air filters have been sanitized and are cleaned often
– Housekeeping service, change of linens and turn down service during the stay will be only upon request. Fresh towels are at our guest disposal simply by calling or emailing our Reception
– All linens are handled according to health protocols
– Mini bars are emptied but you might contact our Reception
– All room amenities are sanitized or are available upon request
– All decorative items have been removed from our rooms
– Non-residents are not allowed to enter our rooms
– For rooms offering a private jacuzzi, we are following the direction of local authorities, the Hellenic National Public Health Organization and medical experts
– Private Jacuzzi is thoroughly cleaned during the day by using inhouse automations, while prior each new arrival ph and chlorine are measured and readjusted accordingly
– Extra daily cleaning is offered only upon request
Our staff received adequate training, in line with the Hellenic National Public Health Organization, to handle any situation related to the virus. We are prepared with both preventative and protective measures
We are in very close contact with the virus control authorities in Greece. This allows us to secure the needed support in the most convenient manner whenever an emergency could arise
Living Theros, Living Safe, Living Tinos Experience
Your Living Theros Team